bLoyal Wordpress Plugin installation
- Log in as admin into Wordpress. Under Plugins, click on Installed Plugins. It will show the list of all available plugins which are active/ready to activate:
- Find plugin bLoyal in list and click on Activate. If it is not installed, click the Add New button.
- Click the Upload Plugin button and upload the bLoyal plugin zip file that is to be installed. After upload, click the button Install Now.
- When you successfully activate the bLoyal plugin, it will show the bLoyal menu in dashboard menu list.
- Click the bLoyal Snippets menu which is located under the Dashboard menu list:
- Fill the mandatory fields: Domain & API Key. An error will be displayed if any of the mandatory information is not entered.
(Required) This is the company used to access bLoyal Director.
Store API Key
(Required) This is a Store API Key generated within bLoyal Director for system for this specific Store.
This button should be used to Lock the API Key.
This button should be used to Test the Connection.
Use Wordpress Account Login
Recommended setting for customer reconciliation between WordPress and bLoyal. Customer accounts are created in WordPress and would be linked by email (and then WordPress customer ID) to the bLoyal customer entry. If one doesn't exist in bLoyal, a new customer record is created.
Use bLoyal Account Login
This setting is useful only in a few select scenarios. Please contact Support for more info.
On click of this button user will be able to configure the Custom settings.
User will be able to add the custom URLs to test the system against desired environments.
- After providing the complete details, save the settings by clicking the button, Save Settings.
Snippet Short Codes
You may find all the current short codes on your WordPress site as shown below under bLoyal Snippets => Web Snippets and may also add/modify/remove them as needed. You would simply enter in the same exact short code (in brackets) on your WordPress page to be used as a placeholder which will then load in the referenced bLoyal Web Snippet. Please be sure to match up the short code on each WordPress page with the appropriate one as entered in the plugin settings. For your convenience, we have provided a Copy button next to each short code to copy one to your clipboard, so you may simply paste the exact code on the appropriate WordPress page: