This guide outlines the step-by-step process for setting up CAA/AAA Data Capture for Shopify via the bLoyal platform.
1) On bLoyal.com there is a section called “Our Solution,” with a sub-section called “Plugins”. This is where the CAA & AAA logo first appears. Clicking on the CAA/AAA box redirects to the CAA/AAA landing page: https://bloyal.com/caa-aaa/
2) On this landing page (https://bloyal.com/caa-aaa/ ) you will find a section with links to each system, where you will be directed to the systems marketplace to download the Shopify app.
3) When on the Shopify marketplace, click on the “Add app” button and log in to your Shopify store.
4) You will be redirected to the following screen. Select the appropriate edition. Depending on the type of promotions you are offering you can get started from the Free Plan or choose the Edition that better meets your needs.
5) Once you select the edition, you will be redirected to your Shopify store where you will need to click on the “Activate Device” button to set-up and connect your bLoyal account.
6) You will be redirected to a new page where you will need to click on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button if you are new to bLoyal. If you are not new to bLoyal you can login to your Director account by clicking on the “LOGIN” button instead.
7) If you are creating a new account, you’ll be prompted to enter your Company Details
- Step 1 - Fill in the required fields, then click the Continue button.
- Step 2 - Fill in your Owner Details.
This is used to log into bLoyal Director account, your new web-based back-office interface for your bLoyal account.
Note:The Company Login Domain does not accept spaces or special characters.
8) Once you confirm the information and click Continue, you will see that your account is processing. During this time, your bLoyal account is generating in bLoyal Director, which will become your information hub. This process will take approximately 5-10 minutes. Note: Please do not close the page until the process is complete. If you need to use your browser during this time, you should open another tab so the account creation process can continue.
9) Once your account finishes set-up, you will be prompted to enter your Store Details in Step 4. Once you have filled in your information, please click the “Save” button.
10) Step 5 is the last step in the process. This is where you select the Service Providers. Service providers can help you expand your integration with value added services. After making your selection, someone from our team will contact you to help with the configuration:
11) Once your Store has been created and the service providers are selected, you will receive the following success message and will be redirected back to your Shopify page
12) Once you have been contacted by our team, the next step is to create a bLoyal snippet to validate your customers CAA/AAA memberships. For this, you need to go to the Apps section on your Shopify store and on the top menu (just below the app title) select the “web Snippets” tab
13) Once on the “Web Snippet” tab, select the “CAA/AAA Member validation” snippet and click on the “Create Page” button. A success message will appear as shown in the images below.
The page will automatically be created on your web store, and you can either add it to the main, create a banner that can be visible throughout your site, or add a section on your homepage with a linking button to the CAA/AAA Member Validation snippet. If you need any help setting this up, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: When viewing in the back end of your site, the page will appear to be empty, however if you click on the html button you will see the code used to surface the appropriate Web Snippet. The page with the Web Snippet will display as shown below in the front end.
14) For the next steps you will need to go to the Themes section on your Shopify store and click on the Customize button
15) Once in this section, you will need to click on the cart on the top right corner
16) On the left section, click on the Add block section, select the option that says, “Cart block bLoyal” and save the changes
17) And for the last step, you need to go to the theme settings, then click on the app embed sections on the top right corner, enable the web snippets and save.
And now you are ready to offer your customers an exclusive CAA/AAA membership benefit!