Please note: The bLoyal POS snippets function differently with each integration application system. To learn more about how the bLoyal web snippets will work with your specific POS system, please see our bLoyal POS Snippets Basics article.
APPLY A COUPON TO A TRANSACTION
If you would like to apply a coupon to a given sales transaction, click the Apply Coupon button.
If you or the customer is unsure of the coupon code, you can browse your available coupons.
1. Click the Find button to open the Select Coupon window.
2. Select the coupon you would like to apply.
*Please note, when you're browsing the Select Coupon list, you will see:
- All active Standard coupons, regardless of whether they are applicable for this transaction.
- All active Awarded coupons that the customer has available (if a customer is attached to the transaction), regardless of whether they are applicable for this transaction.
For more information on coupons, see this article.
3. Click the Select button.
4. Click the Apply button to apply the selected coupon and proceed with the sales transaction.
REMOVE A COUPON FROM A TRANSACTION
If, after the coupon has been applied, you or the customer elect not to use the coupon, you can remove it. To remove the coupon, click the Apply Coupon button.
1. Select the coupon you would like to remove from the Applied Coupons list.
2. Click the Remove button. (If you have applied multiple coupons and would like to remove them all, click the Remove All button.)
3. Click the Apply button to proceed with the sales transaction.
Looking for more bLoyal POS snippet training materials? These articles can help: