You may always find and download the latest bLoyal plugin for WooCommerce below. Now including our bLoyal Web Snippet functionality for WordPress—no need to install a separate plugin any longer! Simply uninstall your previous bLoyal plugins and then download and install the latest version via the link below (also coming soon to the WooCommerce Marketplace):
- Log in as admin into WordPress. Under Plugins, click on Installed Plugins. It will show the list of all available plugins which are active/ready to activate:
- If you are upgrading from a prior version of the plugin or still have the separate bLoyal WordPress Snippet plugin, please deactivate and uninstall all old bLoyal plugins first. Then, click the Add New button.
- Click the Upload Plugin button and upload the latest bLoyal plugin (link and info at top of article). After uploading completes, click the Install Now button. Please Note: The bLoyal plugin requires the WooCommerce plugin to already be activated.
- When you successfully activate the bLoyal plugin, bLoyal will appear in your WordPress dashboard side menu.
2) Loyalty Configuration
- Click on the bLoyal menu in the Dashboard list on the left which takes you to our plugin's Loyalty Configuration page (or you may alternatively click on this subheading, if visible):
- Be sure to fill in the mandatory fields: Company, Device API Key, and Credit Card (USAePay). An error will be displayed if any of the mandatory information is not entered. Next, you may select the rest of your settings as outlined below:
(Required) This is the same company name format as the Company field when logging into bLoyal Director.
Device API Key
(Required) This is the WooCommerce Device API Key generated within bLoyal Director under Setup => Grid Setup => API Keys.
(Required) Click to lock the API Key. The Company and Device API Key fields must be entered in.
This button may be used to test your site's connection with bLoyal. The Company and Device API Key fields must be entered in.
Cash on Delivery
(Optional) This is the COD tender code configured within bLoyal Director. This is required to place COD orders.
(Optional) This is the gift card tender code configured within bLoyal Director. This is required for customers to redeem bLoyal Gift Cards on the webstore.
(Optional) This is the loyalty currency tender code configured within bLoyal Director. This is required to use bLoyal Loyalty Currency as a tender.
Credit Card (USAePay)
(Required) This is the tender mapping to your WooCommerce credit card payment payment tender as set up in Director.
(Optional) Select the Informational Alert snippet of your choosing (configured in Director).
(Optional) Select the Confirmational Alert snippet of your choosing as configured in Director.
(Optional) Select the Problem Alert snippet of your choosing configured in Director.
After configuring the above, click the Save Settings button at the bottom.
3) Order Processing Configuration
- Click on the bLoyal menu in the Dashboard list on the left which takes you to our plugin's Loyalty Configuration page. Click on the Order Processing Configuration subheading:
Shipping Method Mapping - Used to map and effectively link your WooCommerce shipping methods to your bLoyal shipping methods (in Director). Select the carrier (e.g. UPS, FedEx) and then the service under that carrier for each of your WooCommerce shipping methods. There are also some default pickup location mappings you may select.
Order Engine Settings - Enable/disable bLoyal order processing and whether to utilize bLoyal-sourced shipping and tax calculations. When the Use bLoyal Order Engine option is disabled, all order processing take place in WooCommerce, and the completed orders will sync to bLoyal as standard sales transactions instead of orders.
Checkout Form Options
- Display Date Of Birth Field On CheckOut Form - Usually enabled if age verification is necessary for orders. We recommend removing any custom birth date fields in WooCommerce if they exist prior to enabling this option.
- Is Date Of Birth Required? - Enable if age verification is necessary for orders.
- Auto-expand Loyalty and Discounts in the Cart (Optional) - Change the display behavior of discounts in the cart.
Shipping Address Custom Fields - Optional selections for your WooCommerce checkout process.
bLoyal Address Book Setting - Optionally utilize the bLoyal shipping address book for customer convenience during checkout.
4) Web Snippets
- Hover your mouse cursor over the bLoyal menu in the Dashboard list on the left and then click Web Snippets. Your Web Snippet Profiles as configured in Director should all be listed here. If not, you may click the Refresh Snippets List button at the bottom. Here is an example listing:
Using Short Codes - Simply enter in the same exact short code (in brackets) on the WordPress page of your choice. This acts as a placeholder which will then load in the configured bLoyal Web Snippet. Please be sure to match up the short code on each WordPress page with the appropriate one as entered in the bLoyal plugin's Web Snippets settings. For your convenience, we have provided a Copy button next to each short code to copy it to your clipboard, so you may simply paste the exact code on the WordPress page of your choosing.
Please Note: To utilize our new React snippets (Customer Signup and Club Signup), simply add either '_React', '_REACT,' or '_react' to the end of the code. Ex. instead of [bloyal_CS1_WC_WINECLUB], put [bloyal_CS1_WC_WINECLUB_React] on your WordPress page. Please contact bLoyal Support for more information on the React Web Snippets.
Use Original CSS - This is optionally enabled by checking the box next to the snippets of your choosing.
5) Click & Collect
- Click on the bLoyal menu in the Dashboard list on the left which takes you to our plugin's Loyalty Configuration page. Click on the Click & Collect subheading.
- You can enable or disable this feature from here.
- You can also define the labels that will be displayed during checkout.
- You can define the error message that will be displayed to the customer when there is not enough inventory to satisfy their purchase at any of you pickup locations.