This guide outlines the step-by-step process for provisioning your bLoyal Account
1) On bLoyal.com there there is a section called Integrations with a sub-section for each integrated Ecommerce or POS System. Select the sub-section corresponding to one of the systems you currently use.
2) On this page you will find a section with the Editions. Please select the Edition that best meets your needs and click the "Sign Up" button.
3) You will be redirected to a new page where you will need to click on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button if you are new to bLoyal. If you are not new to bLoyal you can login to your Director account by clicking on the “LOGIN” button instead.
4) If you are creating a new account, you will follow a few simple steps that are described below or you can also watch this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXQlF3Ou7EI&t=2s
You’ll be prompted to enter your Company Details
- Step 1 - Fill in the required fields, then click the Continue button.
- Step 2 - Fill in your Owner Details.
This is used to log into bLoyal Director account, your new web-based back-office interface for your bLoyal account.
Note:The Company Login Domain does not accept spaces or special characters. Please make a note of the Login Domain, Username and Password as you will need these to access your bLoyal Account going forward.
5) Once you confirm the information and click Continue, you will see that your account is processing. During this time, your bLoyal account is generating in bLoyal Director, which will become your information hub. This process will take approximately 5-10 minutes. Note: Please do not close the page until the process is complete. If you need to use your browser during this time, you should open another tab so the account creation process can continue.
6) Once your account finishes set-up, you will be prompted to enter your Store Details in Step 4. Once you have filled in your information, please click the “Save” button.
7) Step 5 is the last step in the process. This is where you (optionally) select the Service Providers. Service providers can help you expand your integration with value added services. After making your selection, someone from our team will contact you to help with the configuration:
8) Once your Store has been created and the service providers are selected, you will receive the following success message. You are now ready to start configuring your Account.
You can access you bLoyal Account using the Login Domain, User and Password you set on step (4) above in this page: https://director.bloyal.com