Core Edition is the first-tier version of the bLoyal product. With Core Edition, you have access to order-level loyalty points programs, dashboards, POS and web snippet access to manage customer account data, and order-level loyalty redemptions in the form of discounts or loyalty currency. To see a complete list of features, please visit: https://bloyal.com/core-edition
Please follow the link above and click the Subscribe button. Optionally you may consider adding on our Order Ahead Plugin for curbside/in-store pickup orders. Within a few minutes, you will receive an email with a link to verify your account and set it up. Follow the setup wizard to configure your new loyalty program [video coming soon with more details].
Please enter the following information during the initial setup wizard:
Domain: Your company name as you would like to use when logging in (no spaces or special characters). e.g. MyCompanyName
Username: Username to log in with.
Password: Set your password.
Once you get logged into Director, you may access your Core Edition Setup Wizard anytime under Setup => Settings => Setup Wizard. There, you may go through and configure your loyalty program as desired.
If you had selected the welcome coupon option in your loyalty program configuration within the Setup Wizard, new customers moving forward who make a purchase of any amount or sign up online using your configured MyRewards Web App (optional) should be automatically awarded the welcome coupon. Regardless, here’s how to sign up a customer at the POS (and ensure they are awarded a coupon if you had elected for the welcome coupon option):
- Click the bLoyal button: Quick Signup.
- Enter in the customer’s information and save. They will then be awarded a welcome coupon automatically.
Here’s how customers can get the welcome coupon by signing up online:
- Direct customer to go to: https://bloyal.me/[URL of your choosing]. This is shown and can be modified in the MyRewards App section of the Setup Wizard.
- Click Create Account.
- Enter in required/optional info (as you have configured it in the Setup Wizard) and click Continue.
In order for customers to redeem their welcome coupons, here are the steps at the POS:
- Click the bLoyal button: Find Customer.
- Search for and select the customer.
- Optional: Click View Customer and expand the Coupons section to confirm the customer has the coupon.
- Add the item(s) to the transaction. This step is interchangeable with setting the customer to the transaction in Steps 1 & 2; adding items or the customer to the transaction can be done in any order.
- Find and Apply the Coupon.
- The welcome coupon's discount—as you had previously configured in the Setup Wizard in Director—should then apply when you go to the Tender screen at the POS.
Also, here’s a more comprehensive overview on the bLoyal POS Snippets outlined above:
Director is the control center for your bLoyal services. Here, you have access to the following modules:
- Insight (Reports): This is where you will find your Dashboard and reporting on everything from customer to sales transactions to loyalty balances. Custom reports are available as a consulting project; please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Customers: Within the Customers module, you have the ability to create and manage customer profiles, customer lists, and subscriber groups.
- Mailings: The Mailings module allows you to manage email campaigns and newsletters.
- Loyalty: This module is where you will be able to view loyalty transactions.
- Orders: The Orders module gives you the ability to view sales transactions.
- Products: This module is where you may view your product details. Product editing, however, should take place in the product master system (generally your POS system).
- Channels: Here you may view your stores and their associated devices. In this area, you may inactivate a device that is no longer being used to end future billing for that device.
- Payments: This module is where gift cards and eGift cards can be viewed and managed.
- Gift/Loyalty Cards: Encoding
- Text Messages
POS Snippets allow you to view and manage customer accounts from your POS devices, assign a customer to the active transaction, adjust a customer's loyalty points balance, and apply a coupon to the active transaction.
POS Systems Integrated with Core Edition