Core Edition is the first-tier version of the bLoyal product. Within Core Edition, you have access to order-level loyalty points programs, dashboards, POS and web snippet access to manage customer account data, and order-level loyalty redemptions in the form of discounts or loyalty currency. To see a complete list of features visit: https://www.bloyal.com/loyalty-products/core/
Please follow the link above and click the Subscribe button. Optionally you may consider adding on our Order Ahead Plugin for curbside/in-store pickup orders. Within a few minutes, you will receive an email with a link to verify your account and set it up. Follow the setup wizard to configure your new loyalty program [video coming soon with more details].
Please enter the following information during the initial setup wizard:
Domain: Your company name as you would like to use when logging in (no spaces or special characters). e.g. MyCompanyName
Username: Username to log in with.
Password: Set your password.
Director is the control center for your bLoyal services. Here, you have access to the following modules:
- Insight (Reports): This is where you will find your Dashboard and reporting on everything from customer to sales transactions to loyalty balances. Custom reports are available as a consulting project; please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Customers: Within the Customers module, you have the ability to create and manage customer profiles, customer lists, and subscriber groups.
- Mailings: The Mailings module allows you to manage email campaigns and newsletters.
- Loyalty: This module is where you will be able to view loyalty transactions.
- Orders: The Orders module gives you the ability to view sales transactions.
- Products: This module is where you may view your product details. Product editing, however, should take place in the product master system (generally your POS system).
- Channels: Here you may view your stores and their associated devices. In this area, you may inactivate a device that is no longer being used to end future billing for that device.
- Payments: This module is where gift cards and eGift cards can be viewed and managed for clients with Pro and higher editions or the gift card processing plugin. Please contact email@example.com if you would like more information.
POS Snippets allow you to view and manage customer accounts from your POS devices, assign a customer to the active transaction, adjust a customer's loyalty points balance, and apply a coupon to the active transaction.