Pro Edition is the second-tier version of the bLoyal product. It includes all of the features of Core Edition, plus SKU-level accruals and rewards, outbound marketing, customer segmentation, gift card functionality, club subscription functionality, and the ability to create and assign coupon awards. To see a complete list of features visit the following: Our Solution
First off, if you haven't already downloaded the bLoyal app for your integration (either Clover, Magento, or Shopify*), please search for bLoyal in your app's marketplace and download it. After launching it, you may create your bLoyal account. Your device/eCommerce system will also be set up as shown below.
* For NCR Counterpoint or Korona POS, a project manager on the bLoyal team will provide you an account provisioning link which will allow you to create your account (see below and disregard the initial device section as that is just for the above marketplace apps). From there, we will work to set up your bLoyal integration with your POS partners.
- Click the Activate Device button (as shown in the above example).
- You will then be presented with the login/signup prompt. Click Create Account (or Login if you have already done this step prior and are re-installing the bLoyal plugin or adding a new one):
- Fill out your company and desired admin account details and credentials. Please note: The Company Login Domain field does not accept spaces or special characters. It will be used to log into Director, your new web-based backoffice interface and CRM system.
- After entering your details and clicking Continue, you’ll see that your account is processing. During this time, your bLoyal account is being created automatically. This process will take roughly 5-10 minutes. You’ll be logged in and will receive an email once your account has finished processing. You may wait while your account is being created, or you may close the page or exit the app and return to it later and then simply login using the Company Login Domain, Username, and Password you had entered in prior.
- Once your account has finished provisioning, you’ll be presented with the following success message:
- Click Login. The next step will be provisioning your POS or web store “device” entry in your bLoyal Director account. Devices represent web stores, POS systems, etc. and are used to integrate them with bLoyal. To start this process, simply click on the Provision button:
- Next, you’ll be prompted to enter your store’s details. After filling them in, click the Create Store button to create your store entry in bLoyal for integration:
- Once your store entry has been created, you’ll be presented with the following success message and will be returned to your app or Apps page in MyShopify/Magento:
Once you get logged into bLoyal Director, you may access the Setup Wizard anytime under Setup => Settings => Setup Wizard. There, you may go through and configure your loyalty program as desired.
If you had selected the welcome coupon option in your loyalty program configuration within the Setup Wizard, new customers moving forward who make a purchase of any amount or sign up online using your configured MyRewards Web App (optional) should be automatically awarded the welcome coupon. Regardless, here’s how to sign up a customer at the POS (and ensure they are awarded a coupon if you had elected for the welcome coupon option):
- Click the bLoyal button: Quick Signup.
- Enter in the customer’s information and save. They will then be awarded a welcome coupon automatically.
Here’s how customers can get the welcome coupon by signing up online:
- Direct customer to go to: https://bloyal.me/[URL of your choosing]. This is shown and can be modified in the MyRewards App section of the Setup Wizard.
- Click Create Account.
- Enter in required/optional info (as you have configured it in the Setup Wizard) and click Continue.
In order for customers to redeem their welcome coupons, here are the steps at the POS:
- Click the bLoyal button: Find Customer.
- Search for and select the customer.
- Optional: Click View Customer and expand the Coupons section to confirm the customer has the coupon.
- Add the item(s) to the transaction. This step is interchangeable with setting the customer to the transaction in Steps 1 & 2; adding items or the customer to the transaction can be done in any order.
- Find and Apply the Coupon.
- The welcome coupon's discount—as you had previously configured in the Setup Wizard in Director—should then apply when you go to the Tender screen at the POS.
Also, here’s a more comprehensive overview on the bLoyal POS Snippets outlined above:
In order for customers to redeem coupons in your web store (Magento or Shopify), they may simply enter the coupon's code (default: JOIN, although you may customize this coupon code) as they check out.
Director is the control center for your bLoyal services. Here, you have access to the following modules:
- Insight (Reports): This is where you will find your Dashboard and reporting on everything from customer to sales transactions to loyalty balances. Custom reports are available as a consulting project; please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Customers: Within the Customers module, you have the ability to create and manage customer profiles, customer lists, and subscriber groups.
- Mailings: The Mailings module allows you to manage email campaigns and newsletters.
- Loyalty: This module is where you will be able to view loyalty transactions.
- Orders: The Orders module gives you the ability to view sales transactions.
- Products: This module is where you may view your product details. Product editing, however, should take place in the product master system (generally your POS system).
- Channels: Here you may view your stores and their associated devices. In this area, you may inactivate a device that is no longer being used to end future billing for that device.
- Payments: This module is where gift cards and eGift cards can be viewed and managed.
- Gift/Loyalty Cards: Encoding
- You may access your Core Edition Setup Wizard anytime under Setup => Settings => Setup Wizard. There, you may go through and configure your loyalty program as desired.
- Creating or Editing Director Users
- Text Messages
POS Snippets allow you to view and manage customer accounts from your POS devices, assign a customer to the active transaction, adjust a customer's loyalty points balance, and apply a coupon to the active transaction.
POS System Integrations