- When you open the Register app on your Clover register, the bLoyal screen as shown below should pop-up at the start of each sale. Please leave it open for use with the next customer. If you do not need to assign an existing customer or sign up a new customer, you may simply click Done and proceed as normal with your transaction.
- To find an existing customer, tap Find Customer. To sign someone up, tap Quick Signup and then enter in their information. Required fields are marked by an asterix while the rest will be optional. Click Save when done and then skip to Step 5 below.
- For Find Customer: Enter in the customer's first & last name, just their last name, email, phone number, or account/loyalty card number in the search box and tap Search. Alternatively, if you have entered in a unique identifier for a customer such as a complete email address, phone number, account/loyalty card no., or even a unique first & last name combo shared by no other customers, you can instead tap Exact Match. This will find and set them to the transaction all in one shot. If more than one customer is found, we will run a normal search for you, however. You may then just select the right customer as explained below.
- After running a normal search with multiple results, you may either double-tap the customer you want to add to the sales transaction or tap on them once to select and then click OK:
- The customer has now been added to the sales transaction and their info is displayed up top. You may click Done and then add items and complete the sale as normal:
You may also follow along with the video below: