Each customer profile or record has many attributes that can be managed. This article covers many of the attributes found on the Customer Details tab. You will likely have company policies that will dictate how some of these fields are filled out. This is a general overview and likely does not speak to any details that are specific to your company.
- Validate contact address on save & Validate shipping address on save: This is an option available to clients that utilize our integration with ShipCompliant to ensure the addresses are properly formatted.
- Parent Account, Referral Staff Member, Referral Customer: Each of these labels is customizable at the company level and each field can be used to "link" a customer to another customer.
- Loyalty Program Details & Sales: These are quick snapshots of data as they relate to this customer, they will change based on new sales and points/dollars being accrued or redeemed.
- Customer Codes: Each label and value is customizable at the company level. You can utilize one, some or all of the codes. These can be used for reporting, creating lists, classifying customers, etc.
- Contact Address: This address is for storing the customer's contact information.
- Subscriber Groups & Customer Lists: Customers can belong to one, some or all of your groups/lists. To add them to a group/list simply check the box next to the applicable group/list. To remove them from a group/list, do the same and a red x will replace the green check mark. You can check the Show All Groups/Show All Lists box to display all groups/lists, even those the customer doesn't currently belong to, you will need to do this to add them to a group/list they are not currently part of. You can collapse the section by clicking on the minus sign next to the title of the section. Click here for information on MemberID (please note: this does not apply to the bLoyal Core Edition).
- Shipping Addresses: Customers can have one or many shipping addresses. You can see which is set as the default, has been validated (as applicable) and which is used by a club membership. To Edit an existing address simply click on the piece of paper to the left of the address title. To add a new address simply click on the blue Add... link on the right.
- New Shipping Address: The below popup will appear after clicking on the blue Add... link. You can copy the contact address if you'd like. You will need to include an Address Title and can include other details such as Date of Birth, phone number etc. You can also make this the default shipping address by checking the box.
- Payment Methods: Customers can have one or many stored payment methods. You can see which is set as the default and which is used by a club membership. To Edit an existing method simply click on the piece of paper to the left of the payment title. To add a new method simply click on the blue Add... link on the right.
- Add Payment Method: The below popup will appear after clicking on the blue Add... link. You can copy the contact address if the billing address on file is the same. You will need to include a Payment Title and complete the other fields as well, the only field that can be left blank is the Address2 line. You can also make this the default payment method by checking the box.
- Notes: These are also visible at the POS via the POS connector or via the QuickLink when viewing a customer profile. Notes made here are nto visible to the customer and can be deleted if you have the user right to do so. we recommend caution in deleting notes as they are part of the customer's history. Rule: Notes are not customer facing.
12. Activity Logs: This area captures some of the main actions that take place in a customer profile such as storing a payment method and joining a club.